Saturday, August 4, 2012

Surprise Saturday :D

First and foremost, I need to say thank you to my beloved chingu, (chingu=friend) Miss ChanKahEn for the surprise ! Heheeee, thanks for coming my house and giving me the cake, jinjia thank you thank you ! I love it so muchh because I love cakes !   Arghhh, when I saw you and the cake, really so happy and paiseh ! Awwwwwww, I don't know what to say. Hehe, you're my most sweetest kpop friend, you're nice, you're sweet, and friend forever ya ! :*    Today's post is special for you doh ! Feel touched? HAHAHAHAA 
 #FakeEyes #FakeFace #FakeSmile
Such a long time didn't wear this shirt alrdy. 
Buy one Free one Chatime :) 
Bought it just now heheh.
 Handmade pandan cake. 
Aww, 
taste super great :D 
 #yummyyyy 
Once again, 
thank you for the cake ya :) 
My family love it too.
Hehe. 
You changed my mood turns better today.
-
My status recently? 
Hmmm,
not good... AGAIN
I need to talk, 
I need a people,
I need a pair of ears, 
and I need a shoulder a big big hug.. 
_OFF_