Hi ! Ohhkayyy, my blog is almost dead now so I need to update smtg here. Kay, is about yesterday my college's stuff. Yesterday was last day of Speed, start 22th August only will be my first semester. So after 22th August, I'll be very busy and not as free as now :p Back to topic, yesterday was our photograph and photoshop's class. I dk how to explain without photos. So lets see photos la :))))
Ate breakfast with my chingu, KahEn.
Designed by me.
Seldom see I wrote my full name.
OH Whats wrong with me yesterday? LOL
There's me !
I cover my face because is ugly TT
Doesn't like wearing spec to take photo.
Doesn't like wearing spec to take photo.
Much regret didn't lens.
Start 22th August will wear lens everyday to college !
Urgh.
Urgh.
My college friends.
Aww, all of them are friendly :)
The pins that we did.
Good experience :)
#Don't see my face TT
I cannot accept my photo please,
seriously....
Is useless that I cover my face,
because the photo above and above got showed my face alrdy.
Eww,
Alyssa is disgusting !
-
Yesterday talked so much with my college friends.
Guess what?
Most of them are KPOP fans !
Most of them are KPOP fans !
I feel so happy seriously ! Jinjia happy !
Coz I can't even find a kpop friend to talk all the time about kpop at secondary school last time.
Sad case right? /:
Awwww,
love my college life ! ♥♥♥
Yeepee (y)
_off_








