Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Day Of August

Today was my last drawing class in July. Hmm, realised time had past very fast. First day of August, yes. A very good day for me again (: Today did an art work called free style, is meant we can do any design we like. Kay, is easy to colour up, but after that need to draw smtg on it. Ermm, I have no ideas T^T When I looked at the drawing I did, I kept thinking about Exo. Wth? I need ideas I need ideas ! Please come to meeeee ! ): 
 Not photo of the day :3 

 Speechless ..

My friends' art works (:



Buuuu, 
really need to think about what to draw.
LACK OF IDEAS
Hehe, 
recently so friend with Miss ChanKahEn. 
Maybe both of us are kpop's fans? 
Everyday's topic : Kpop 
HAHAH,
today chit chat with her a lot.
Love love ! 
My chingu, saranghaee ya ! 
See see! 
How sweet am I ●ω●
Lahhhhhh~
_OFF_