Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend, I'm comingggggggg ;D

*Caution* My hair still remain unchanged huh, the photo above is fake! Lol, silent and peaceful night. Time flies, so fast tomorrow is Friday doh! I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow due to my popo sick, so I have to go back there visit her ): Hope she will okay! Hmm, my mummy not here for 1 week already, seem like so quiet at home. About the housework stuff, I just can say shit hell. Omg, the guys (My dad & brothers) no one willing to help me do the houseworks up. So I need to do it by MYSELF, hello? Its so tiring and I still need to work, cant you guys just help me to do some!?? Grss, sick of these. Mum, I really need youuuuuuuuu! :3 Die die die.. Need to kemas my stuff now, tomorrow going to enjoy my two days holiday at my hometown. Yuhoo, shiok sekali! Haha, goodnights friends (: Have a nice weekend!