Friday, May 11, 2012

I ♥ 04, 05 & 06 of MAY !

Hello peeps, came here to update! Hmmm, how am I these few days? Not really fine, still in the moody mood ( Ya, I always moody :3 ) Recently my Facebook was so silent, wanna find a person chat also cannot, so hard. Everyone is busying with their college, sigh. I cant wait for my college life toooo!! -skip- This post is about my last weekend I went back my kampung, erm. Not bad, quite happy over there. Hehe, this Sunday is Mother's Day, wanna bring her out eat! Have to ask her opinion first! Buuuu, speechless again. Lets the photos do the talk :) 



Took photos at home while waiting papa (:
These photos my skin looked so fair!
*PERASAN SIAL*


With my best cousin! Yayy (Y)   


The second day (:

Silly face ;D

Starbuck while waiting the movie :3 

Sorry for acting cute! LOL 

 Awesome movieeeee!! Wanna watch again ): 




 So sorry for posting LALA post :3 Tehhehe


She 
 My uncle's wife birthday on that day!
Happy Birthdayyy!! ;D 
She was so happy! Haha 




Uncle pattern? Lol 
My dad with my small cute cousin!
Both of them so cute!
-
Kay,
finished update my post! :)
Lastly,
lets jump highhhhhhhhh!!
Tata