Hahaha here to update again ! And almost same time as last night tooo :D I know I'm crazy.. Kay, actually not much thing to update today. Just saje got feel wanna update, weee ! First thing is I dyed my hair this morning. OHMYGODD, while I dyed, the smell was so so smelly :3 I can't stand for it, almost fainted in the bathroom Zz. And then my hair result is FAIL TT Sighh, my hair colour. Half
brown half black, plus the colour is not obvious. Only if I stand under the light or sun or camera flash la, that is obvious. I just wanna slap my face, wth lol. I think maybe this is my first time dye hair la, so can't dye it nicely TT Really wanna cried that time ! Ughh. Lahh, just ignored it -.- Just now my aunty brought me to Butterworth for a while shop and had dinner near by there. OHHH, was my favourite food ! Thailand food ♥ Muhaha, ate till full. That feeling was indescribable, awww ! Drank too much TomYam soup just now, now sore throat *cough* -skip- Good news here, Imma going Penang tmrw ! Kinda excited, hehe wait for my update tmrw ya ! (:
Is nice right? But then next photo ! Zzzzz
End of my hair got colour, but not very obvious, it seem like black TT
My outfit today :))))
Okay,
is late right now.
Tmrw need to wake up early !
Penanggggg !!
Goodnight
:)
is late right now.
Tmrw need to wake up early !
Penanggggg !!
Goodnight
:)






