Heello. Come to update again. Today is April fool, did eu fooled by someone? Yes, I get fool by friend ady. How stupid I am. Hahahaha. Morning woke up on 11 something, arghh. I missed my dog's injection appointment D: My dad and bro didn woke me up, so bad! Then waited for them came back and go out for lunch. We decided went Tepanyaki at Ikano Power Centre seen we so long didn eat ady. Wth, their service is fucking bad. The waiters dont know how to respect customers, even poured drink also dont know how to do it. Guys, advice eu better dont go there. NO! Finished lunch then went to The curve Bothers to buy book :D Vintage Magic (title of book). This title and about were attracted me so I bought it. I will try my best to read it if I'm free laa. Lol. Next destination is Sasa ♥ I bought the double eyelid sticker and cucumber pads there. The cucumber pads buy one free one! Owh yeah, I get two :) Feel thirsty afterwards, bought chatime again with my bro. Same flavour AGAIN :D -skip- Went pasar malam to da bao dinner then home sweet home ♥ Gtg, bye byeeeeeee!
My dog. Dutches ♥
My eyes so weird D:
Things that I bought today (:










