Silly face! :3 Hot hot sunny day today. Wonder why the weather so weird? Sometimes raining heavily sometimes big sunny day. Arghhh, the big sun burned my skin hurt. Lol, today my aunty and her family will come my house and stay for few days. Okay, I admit I quite excited because can go out shop with her again. Is very nice to shop with her and bring her go makan. ( Compare with my mum? Nononon xD ) *Sorry, mummy! My aunty called me few days ago, she asked me to belanja her Waffle World at One U when I get my salary. I just get my salary last Saturday, huiyeahh :D But I have to save some because wanna buy new phone at the end of April :3 HTC Sensation XE. Hmmm, is it a nice phone? I do like the design but friends and family adviced me dont buy first, scare I will regret. So still confusing whether want to buy that phone anot. Sigh. This Sunday going to Genting, I wish bobo LyZhi can go with me, cause I dont want to be alone -3- *Beg the God* -skip- Boring post right? Didn hang out is like that lorr, nothing to post. Haha, feel wanna drink chatime. Tonight I want to go Kota Damansara buy one! MUST! Lol, ciaowww!
