Blog time! (Y) Waoo, these few days very busy and so so tiring. Not enough to sleep, the panda eyes and eyebags came out ady. Yerr, ugly! :3 Ermm, have no idea to write what, forgot! Haha, let the photos do the talk la :)
05/04- Night
05/04- Night
Went out for dinner, and had chatime on that day.Finallyy I get the chatime member card! :目
Baby boy :)
06/04- Morning
Took leave on that day. Purpose is accompany my aunty go One U shopping :3 Hmm, keep eating (Seoul Garden & Waffle World)--- Both are nice! Then shop for whole day, bought a lot of things, and the legs.. So pain arhh! D: Then at night chit chat with her until 4 something, tired o.o
Owh owh? :D
The ice cream was nice!
Angry bird's fans? o.o
07/04-morning
Yesterday very late sleep too :3 Today have to wake up early to Empire! Hmm, not really like there cause not much thing can buy and boring laa. The children are going to the kid's gym. Ahyoo. Me? Take care the babies je then me aka baby sister :3 So, didn took any pictures. I remember that day very heavy rain, so scary nia..
08/04-morning
Woke up on 7 something then get ready to Genting! Felt so exhausted for outing these few days. When reached there, omg, the weather damn cold! And I wear short pants, wth -.- Very very very very cold! After having starbuck, much better. Hahaha. About 9 something, home sweet home :)
Yesterday very late sleep too :3 Today have to wake up early to Empire! Hmm, not really like there cause not much thing can buy and boring laa. The children are going to the kid's gym. Ahyoo. Me? Take care the babies je then me aka baby sister :3 So, didn took any pictures. I remember that day very heavy rain, so scary nia..
08/04-morning
Woke up on 7 something then get ready to Genting! Felt so exhausted for outing these few days. When reached there, omg, the weather damn cold! And I wear short pants, wth -.- Very very very very cold! After having starbuck, much better. Hahaha. About 9 something, home sweet home :)
Dont cry babe :)
Why eu so so cute!! :D
Pattern banyak :3
09/04
Today damn tired, hands ang legs' muscles very pain, maybe carried the baby too much and shop for too long? Sigh, I need to rest more now. Used too much of money these few days too. Maybe the phone stuff will be delayed? ): This Wednesday is Holiday! But I cant wakeup late cause have to hang out with my cousins. So yeahh, will update soon! Stay tuned, goodnight :)
Today damn tired, hands ang legs' muscles very pain, maybe carried the baby too much and shop for too long? Sigh, I need to rest more now. Used too much of money these few days too. Maybe the phone stuff will be delayed? ): This Wednesday is Holiday! But I cant wakeup late cause have to hang out with my cousins. So yeahh, will update soon! Stay tuned, goodnight :)


































