Saturday, July 21, 2012

College Life // Happy Friday

19.07.2012, Thursday 
Yea, is IT class that day. Learned lots of things about arts by using Macbook at my college. The screen of the Macbook is super big, imagine if my house got that, I'll sit 24 hours without living the chair HAHAHAA. Bestnya if watch any videos on Macbook because of the big screen, especially kpop mv heheee (^.^)v
 I love the screen so badly :(


 I know my toe injured but I still wear this kind of shoes, 
too pain at last,
so took out my shoes,
padan muka me -.- 
See the pendrive ! 


20.07.2012, Friday 
Hang out with my dear, JiaHuey. Actually I cancel the hang out plan alrdy on Thursday seen I so lazy to go out. But kept arguing with dear on Friday's morning whether want to go out anot. Okay laaa, went out at last ! Haiyoo, so bad la she kutuk me ah po ! We decided to go Sungai Wang Plaza, but I decided to go by car, I don't want to sit monorail, because so scary, I doesn't like it .__. BUT both of us not sure the way to go, somemore still silap jalan, so called Dora for help and asked for the direction HAHA Thanks ya my Dora Traffic jame for one hour plus, when we reached the destination, waa both of us screamed in the car. "YES YES, WE'RE REACHEDDDDD FINALLY!" Haha, so funny right? xD Went to TimesSquare bought Chatime first then walked to SungaiWang shopping ! Why why SungaiWang's stuff so so cheap? Everytime I went there sure spent a lot a lot of money, sigh, my money fly~ So yea, two of us bought a lot of clothes, and I love the clothes that I bought (Y) OHYA, about 5pm smtg, sky started to dark, then rain heavily. *caution* Is very heavy rain !  Bought an umbrella to help us avoid the heavy rain while we walked to TimesSquare. *Sorry for making yr shoes wet ya, my dear :( I'm not sengaja !* Just shopped there for a while, then we bought some food to eat in the car, coz we knew there will have a terrible traffic jame when otw went back. The moment we bought the food very funny ! HAHA Dear, you know I know ! xD 
 Outfit outfit ! A simple T :)
 Chatimeeee 
Sweet :*


 This taste great ! .


 Things that we bought ! Fu yohhhh ! xD 
 I love this bag :)
Cute, pink umbrella 
The shirt that I bought, 
and also I love the most ! !!!!!
Nice right? xD 
-
Didn't took much photos with my dear, 
because of my camera's problem,
I think should repair it alrdy TT 
Happy moment always past very fast.
But but I chit chat with her a lot a lot and a lot, 
kay,
is enough for me ! 
hehehe. 
I love to hang out with her,
bring me out again next time when you free ! 
Saranghaee 
:* 
_OFF_