Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Boring Wednesday

Hehe, did you guys noticed I changed my blogger's song. Baby Step by TTS from Girl Generation. Nice song right? :) And and I also edited smtg in my blog, added some photos too.  -skip- back to topic. Today no class, so just now did my art works at my room. Sambil listened to music sambil colouring. Enjoynyaaa ~ xD But but, I guess I did it wrong alrdy, because it looks so weird and ugly. Maybe is the colour not match? TT Haiyo, hopefully I wont get scold by my lecturer when I show her. 
 Hello ! xDDD 


 Don't want to waste the colour, 
so colour at my hand la HAHAAAAHH
My art work :3
 Weird right weird right? T^T 
I also dk what the hell I colour, sighhhh !
 Again..
don't want to waste the colour in the platelet,
so colour some in my notebook :) 
Love the colour much 
-
-
-
Recently falled in love with this group, Exo K & Exo M,
Is really love kay? 
Thank you to Miss ChanKahEn, 
is she ! 
Is she make me fall in love with Exo !
Haiyo :3
Now my super favy kpop group just Beast and  this ! 
Others no more ! 
ONLY BEAST AND EXO.
Keep listening Exo's songs again and again everyday. 
I think got 100 times a day?
HAHHAHA
Sorry, #IAMKPOPLOVER 
Next time I'll post about their stuff one day, 
hehhee. 
_OFF_